ActionTiles™ : Platform Status
This page is under construction. When this feature has been enhanced, this page will show the most recent updated status of the ActionTiles Platform and may allow email self-subscriptions to service alerts and updates.
To determine if there is currently an outage:
- Check first that the SmartThings cloud is working (i.e., check the SmartThings App, your Amazon Echo/Dot/Alexa, Google Home, ...).
- Check if SmartThings has any current service outages listed on their Status Page: https://status.SmartThings.com
- Visit the Outages Category of the ActionTiles Support site: https://support.actiontiles.com/communities/12-actiontiles-forum/categories/52-outages/topics
- Follow ActionTiles on Twitter (@ActionTiles) and Facebook (/ActionTiles).
- Very short outages (under 15 minutes) may occur from time to time due to maintenance or cloud load. We assure you these are not frequent, but we may not post details of these. If you encounter frequent disconnects or unusually slow performance, please contact ActionTiles Support.
- Major outages (30 minutes to 3 hours) have been very rare (no jinx!): Less than 6 times per year and more than half of those were due to SmartThings platform issues. We're proud of our reliability record and will work hard to maintain it.
- A major outage may take us up to 2 hours or more to confirm. We'll certainly try to post an Outage Topic faster than that, even if it just says "investigating"; but that may not always be possible. If no outage Topic is listed, try again, or contact ActionTiles Support.
- The Support Forum allows visitors to self-subscribe to notification emails for any Category, such as Outages, Announcements, or Bugs & Feature Requests. A Knowledge Base article (FAQ) will be added to explain how to set up your notifications preferences. Check back here for a link to that article.